Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Craft Room

I finally have all the furniture pieces in place and now it is just a matter of unpacking my boxes and putting my scrapbook supplies in the right place.

These are the scrapbooking storage cubes from target. I have the cubes stacked along two walls.



I put a closet maid shoe rack on top of the cubes for some extra storage.










I used 11x14 acrylic picture frame boxes to store my stamps.



I used 3 Ikea Expedit book cases along the other 2 walls.



I used the Ikea Benno CD/DVD shelf unit to store my Cricut Catridges.



I stacked 2 closet maid shoe racks on top of the Ikea Expedit 4 cube bookshelf for some extra storage. I got stackable pull out letter size storage units from Daiso and put those on the shoe rack shelves.



I put some old plastic drawers inside what used to be the closet.



Thanks for looking ...

I can't wait for the room be done!

1 comments:

*jess* said...

This is awesome! Thank you for going into detail about what you used to store your supplies. I'm currently in the process of organizing my new craft room.